Idiot plays with Rattlesnake Guess what happens?

The biggest thing about being stupid is you do not realize you are stupid, so you do stupid things. Meet Victor Pratt age 41of Coolidge, Arizona, while celebrating his child’s birthday he decided to
show everyone how to catch and cook a rattlesnake after one showed up in his yard during the party.

According to WLTX CBS 19, Pratt grabbed the rattlesnake and was showing it off to friends and family, posing for several photos. But he lost his grip on the snake’s head, and it attacked him.

After being bit twice, once on the chest and once on the face, Pratt said he knew immediately that something was wrong.

He was taken immediately to a local hospital, which doctors said saved his life. He also has received doses of anti-venom. Pratt was put into a medically induced coma for five days, during that time he was transferred to the Phoenix hospital.

“I lost five days of memory,” Pratt said. “I didn’t know where I was for five days.”

Turns out this is not the first time he has been bitten. He was bitten by a rattlesnake when he was 19. You would have thought he would have learned his lesson.

But it looks like he is not going to press his luck for a third time. He was quoted as saying “Ain’t gonna play with snakes no more.”

To read the complete story click here